- What is your minimum or maximum volume for orders?
- Do we need to supply a product sample?
- What is the typical lead time?
- What size bottle or container can you handle?
- Can you supply us with the label(s)?
- What is your service area?
- Can we purchase heat shrink labeling equipment?
- What is involved in the contract labeling process?
What is your minimum or maximum volume for orders?
There is no minimum or maximum volumne. No order is too big or too small for us to handle, and we are willing to do test runs for your new products or if you are a startup company.
Do we need to supply a product sample?
Yes, if you have a sample, we would like at least 6 units with labels for a test run. Please contact us if you need assitance creating a sample label for your bottle or packaging.
What is the typical lead time?
Generally, a 5 – 7 day turn-around from the receipt of your sample. We will work with you on any specific details or special instructions you might have. Send us a sample to ensure a clean run through our contract labeling and packaging processes.
What size bottle or container can you handle?
Anywhere from 1 Ounce to 1 Gallon, and larger sizes upon request. No order is too large or small for our contract labeling, packaging and fulfillment services.
What is your service area?
We service California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah and Nevada from our facilities located in Corona, CA
What is involved in the contract labeling process?
Read more on our website about the shrink labeling process.